Interior Stateroom Layout
Oceanview Stateroom Layout
Club Class Mini-Suite with Balcony
Balcony Stateroom Layout
Mini-Suite With Balcony
Mini-Suite With Balcony Layout
Provence Dining Room
Lotus Spa Pool
|Coral Princess itinerary and upcoming sailing dates|
|Aug 15 2018||Voyage of the Glaciers, 7 nights||from $2457|
|Aug 22 2018||Voyage of the Glaciers, 7 nights||from $2457|
|Aug 29 2018||Voyage of the Glaciers, 7 nights||from $2358|
|Sep 5 2018||Voyage of the Glaciers, 7 nights||from $2358|
|Oct 18 2018||Circle North Pacific Shanghai to Los Angeles, 32 nights||from $16225|
|Nov 18 2018||Panama Canal Pacific Adventure, 19 nights||from $6602|
|Dec 7 2018||Panama Canal Ocean to Ocean, 15 nights||from $5310|
|Dec 22 2018||Panama Canal Ocean to Ocean, 15 nights||from $6602|
|Jan 6 2019||Panama Canal Ocean to Ocean, 15 nights||from $5236|
|Jan 31 2019||Panama Canal Ocean to Ocean, 15 nights||from $6007|
|Feb 15 2019||Panama Canal Ocean to Ocean, 15 nights||from $6047|
|Mar 2 2019||Panama Canal Ocean to Ocean, 15 nights||from $6007|
|Mar 17 2019||Panama Canal Pacific Adventure, 19 nights||from $6602|
|Apr 5 2019||Panama Canal Ocean to Ocean, 15 nights||from $6048|
|Apr 20 2019||Panama Canal Ocean to Ocean, 15 nights||from $6008|
|May 8 2019||Inside Passage, 7 nights||from $2546|
|May 15 2019||Voyage of the Glaciers, 7 nights||from $2328|
|May 22 2019||Voyage of the Glaciers, 7 nights||from $2546|
|May 29 2019||Voyage of the Glaciers, 7 nights||from $2664|
|Jun 5 2019||Voyage of the Glaciers, 7 nights||from $2764|
Coral Princess Cabins
Club Class Mini-Suite with Balcony
Available on Coral Princess from 06 Feb 2017. Club Class Mini-Suites feature the same great amenities as the standard Mini-Suites, but with exclusive VIP touches. This includes the delicious temptation of exclusive Club Class Dining privileges, priority embarkation and disembarkation, and the new Princess Luxury Bed, designed by leading experts in both the science and beauty of sleep.
Upgraded Amenities & Services
- Exclusive Club Class Dining for dinner each night, plus breakfast and lunch on sea days
- The Princess Luxury Bed
- Priority Embarkation & Disembarkation at the beginning and end of your cruise
- Full access to the Priority Disembarkation Lounge
- Complimentary one time wine set-up on embarkation day, 1/2 bottle of red and 1/2 bottle of white
- Complimentary Premium Evening Canapés (upon request)
- Upgraded Terry Shawl Bathrobes
Plus the Standard Mini-suite Benefits
- Spacious staterooms up to 323 square feet with balcony
- Upgraded balcony with patio furniture (table and two chairs)
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
- Separate seating area with coffee table and a sofa bed
- Private bathroom with combination tub and shower
- Massage shower head
- Shampoo, conditioner and body lotion
- 100% Egyptian Cotton Terry Towels
Food & Beverage
- Welcome glass of champagne
- Fruit Basket (upon request)
- Twice daily housekeeping service
- Evening bed turn-down with chocolates on your pillow
- Two 42” flat-panel satellite televisions
- Hair Dryer
- Phone & Desk
- Tote Bag
- Digital Security Safe
- 110V, 60-cycle alternating current (AC) with standard U.S. plug fittings
- This room's modular twin beds can easily be made up into one queen-size bed for optimum flexibility. Includes a refrigerator, TV, spacious closet, and bath with shower. Approximate size: 156-166 sq. ft.
Mini-Suite With Balcony
- In addition to this room's two modular twin beds, which can be made up into one queen bed, it has a separate sitting area with sofa bed, balcony, two TVs, refrigerator, spacious closet, and bath with shower. Approximate size: 280-302 sq. ft., including balcony.
- Oceanview staterooms with partially or obstructed views are a great value. They feature a picture window providing natural light and added ambiance. You'll find them comfortable and welcoming with all the amenities of an interior stateroom.
- The ocean-view window, separate sitting area with sofa bed, refrigerator with wet bar, walk-in closet, two TVs, and bathroom with tub and shower are special features that define this room. Its two twin beds can be made up into one queen-sized bed. Approximate size: 280-302 sq.ft.
- A coveted feature of this room is its picture window. It also has a refrigerator, TV, spacious closet, writing desk, and bath with shower. The twin beds can be made up into one queen-size bed. Approximate size: 162-212 sq. ft.
Oceanview with Balcony
- This room features a sitting area with desk, balcony, refrigerator, TV, spacious closet, and bath with shower. The two twin beds can be make up into a queen-size bed. Approximate size: 217-248 sq. ft., including balcony.
Suite with Balcony
- This deluxe room with breezy balcony provides ample space to feel at home. Includes a separate sitting area with sofa bed, two TVs, refrigerator with wet bar, walk-in closet, and bathroom with tub and shower. Its two modular twin beds can be made up into one queen-size bed. Approximate size: 470 sq. ft., including balcony.
Coral Princess Deck Plans
Coral Princess Restaurants, Bars & Eateries
Cost Included Dining
Fresh And Flexible, Dine Any Time: Just like a restaurant at home, Anytime Dining enables guests the freedom to dine when and with whom they wish, at any time between 5:30 PM and 10 PM. Reservations are available through an onboard dining hotline, but not required, and diners may choose to eat only with their own group, or be seated with other guests. The choice is yours.
Indulge In The Classic Cruise Experience: Harkening back to the Golden Era of sea travel, our Traditional Dining option allows you to dine at the same time each day and enjoy the same tablemates and waitstaff throughout your voyage. Choose from either early or late seating.
Horizon Court offers an endless selection that changes throughout the day to satisfy the most discriminating palate. Indulge in a delightful array of worldwide cuisine, freshly baked breads and regional comfort foods, in a casual setting at breakfast, lunch or dinner. Enjoy fresh fruits, signature pastas and desserts galore along with your favorite beverages and customizable features like create-your-own salads and sandwiches.
Open 24-hours a day, the International Café located in the Piazza is the place for an ever-changing array of small bite meals, treats and gourmet beverages. Grab a freshly baked croissant to start your day, snack on pies and quiche or choose from a wide variety of salads and sandwiches at lunchtime, and indulge in decadent desserts in the evening. Coffee and tea fans will love the New Grounds Crafted Coffee menu featuring a variety of specialty espresso-based drinks made from a custom blend of coffee beans, as well as iced tea fusions.
The Bar & Grill
Follow your nose to the Deck Barbecue where the burgers are flipping and the hot dogs roasting, served with a variety of fixin’s and crisp fries. Veggie burgers, bratwurst and grilled chicken breast are also served and all are sure to hit the spot when you are relaxing out on deck.
The Princess Pizzeria is conveniently located poolside for a casual bite while relaxing on deck or while watching Movies Under the Stars. You’ll delight in the classic favorites like pepperoni and margherita, as well daily specialty pizzas.
Cost Required Dining
Dining on board a Princess® cruise ship is a joyful celebration and our specialty restaurants always deliver an extraordinary experience. They are among the best at sea – or anywhere. We serve dishes made with the freshest ingredients, and our menus reflect regional flavors from around the world. You'll find our specialty restaurants are the perfect place to celebrate any occasion.
Sabatini's Italian Trattoria
Treasured family recipes curated from our Italian chefs inspire the menu at this specialty restaurant. You are welcomed into a modern interior with a rustic flavor. Unique, handmade pasta courses, prepared fresh daily, invite you to experience the culinary magic of Chef Angelo Auriana - executive chef of renowned Los Angeles restaurants The Factory Kitchen and officine BRERA—who delights in sharing the Northern Italian flavors of his hometown, Bergamo.. Additional charge applies.
Bayou Cafe and Steakhouse
The first New Orleans-inspired specialty restaurant at sea, Bayou Café & Steakhouse offers fresh and authentic Cajun and Creole cuisine, N’Awlins crawfish “mud bug” bisque, peel-and-eat shrimp, chicken and chorizo jambalaya, Porterhouse steak, crawfish and a host of fun drink selections. Enjoy one of the oldest culture-driven cooking styles in American history. Additional charge applies.
Taking dining to a new level, the Chef’s Table Experience includes pre-dinner cocktails and hors d’oeuvres in the galley for you and a limited number of fellow guests. After your executive chef describes the specially designed menu for the night, participants are escorted to an intimate table for the main course, including pairing suggestions. Each couple receives a personalized autographed copy of Princess’ best-selling cookbook, a handwritten copy of the special menu and a complimentary photo. Additional charge applies.
Coral Princess Onboard Entertainment
Sports and Spa
- Sports court for paddle tennis, volleyball and basketball with space for spectator seating.
Virtual Golf Simulators
- Two golf simulators let passengers try their luck "playing" world famous golf courses.
Bars and Lounges
- Memorabilia-filled cigar lounge and sports bar features satellite broadcasts of various sporting events, when available. Seats 43.
- A classic 1960s-style martini bar based on the Las Vegas "Rat Pack" era. Offers a full menu of more than 50 creative specialty martinis. Seats 52.
- A classic, private club atmosphere filled with the company's maritime history and nautical memorabilia. A great spot for music or cocktails with evening dancing. Seats 147.
Duty Free Boutiques
- Duty Free boutique that sells jewelery, watches, accessories, liquor, and tobacco.
- A lounge where Indiana Jones would feel at home, designed to evoke the wonders of the Far East and Africa. Entertainment includes cabaret acts, singers, magicians, comedians and dancing. Seats 298.
Kids & Teen Clubs on Coral Princess
Princess Cruises Children's Clubs and Teen Lounges ensure our all cruisers, young and old, stay happy all day long
*Please note the new Club names come into affect in January 2019 on Coral Princess*
The Treehouse (formerly Pelicans) : Ages 3-7 years
Go wild in the animal-themed Treehouse. With a range of activities including: art projects, protecting the wildlife and taking part in a Pirate night, your kids can huddle, create and discover all cruise long.
The Lodge (formerly Shockwaves): Ages 8-12 years
An outdoor based area, will engage minds and muscles. Build rockets, Scavenger hunts, miniatures Olympics and Mythbuster challenges are just some of the fun to be found.
The Beach House (formerly Remix): Ages 13-17 years
A contemporary surf-themed lounge, your teen will never want to leave. With plenty to do from video game tournaments, movie nights, dance classes and a VIP party they will keep busy or be happy to just hang.
A private secret society for 18-20 year olds - no parents, no siblings a secret handshake and code is required to enter
For your convenience, group kidsitting is offered in the Youth Centers. Kids can relax and watch movies or play games with their friends while mom and dad have a relaxing night out.
- For children ages 3 to 12 years.
- From 10:00 pm to 1:00 am.
- Charge of $5.00 per hour per child.
Lotus Spa Pool
- No detail has been spared at the Lotus Spa--from the expert technicians garbed in Asian-inspired outfits to the couples mud room--making it one of the best spas on the high seas.
- The Princess Theatre offers two shows each evening, that change daily. The style of show can vary from a Los Vegas style show, guest entertainers, and comedians. There is always something for everyone.
- Men might be from Mars and women from Venus, but everyone on the planet loves the top-notch shows at Universe Lounge.
The Princess Casino
- The London-themed Casino offers a wide variety of gaming machines and table games. The casino will not be open when in port.
- Vessel: Coral Princess
- Year: 2003
- Beam: 106.00ft
- Gross Tonnage: 91,627
- Passenger Capacity: 2,000
- All Main Meals Included
- Guest Entertainers
- Live Music
- Security Safe in Cabin
- Length: 965ft
- Crew: 895
- Onboard Currency: USD
- Refurbished: Jan. 2016
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Coin Operated Laundry
- Internet Facilities
- Quiet Library