m/s Paul Gauguin
Owners Suite - Cabin 701 Layout
Grand Suite Layout
Veranda Suite - Category A Layout
Veranda Stateroom - Category B Layout
Balcony Stateroom - Category C Layout
Window Stateroom - Category E Layout
Owners Suite - Cabin 7002
Owners Suite - Cabin 701
Veranda Suite - Category A
Veranda Stateroom - Category B
Balcony Stateroom - Category C and D
Le Grand Salon
|Paul Gauguin itinerary and upcoming sailing dates|
|Nov 27, 2018||Fly Stay and Society Islands and Tuamotus, 2 night hotel and 10 night cruise||from $7180|
|Jan 25, 2019||Fly Hotel Cruise Holiday Marquesas Tuamotus and Society Islands, 2 Night Hotel and 14 Nights Cruise||from $8675|
|Feb 15, 2019||Fly Hotel Cruise Holiday Tahiti and Society Islands, 2 Night Hotel and 7 Nights Cruise||from $5783|
|Feb 22, 2019||Fly Hotel Cruise Holiday Tahiti and Society Islands, 2 Night Hotel and 7 Nights Cruise||from $5760|
|Mar 8, 2019||Fly Hotel Cruise Holdiay Cook and Society Islands, 2 Night Hotel and 11 Nights Cruise||from $7597|
|Apr 5, 2019||Fly Hotel Cruise Holiday The Society Islands and Tahiti Iti, 2 Night Hotel and 7 Nights Cruise||from $6597|
Paul Gauguin Cabins
- CATEGORY C & D | 239 sq. ft.
- Stateroom: 202 sq. ft.
- Veranda : 37 sq. ft.
- Balcony Staterooms ending in 6 or 8 can accommodate a third guest in a loveseat convertible (except 7006 & 766).
- Stateroom 7006 (stateroom 206 sq. ft. – balcony 37 sq. ft.) features a very small bathroom with shower only.
- The following staterooms vary in size and feature shower stall with no tub.
763 (stateroom 186 sq. ft. – balcony 75 sq. ft.)
764 (stateroom 188 sq. ft. – balcony 75 sq. ft.)
765 (stateroom 221 sq. ft. – balcony 74 sq. ft.)
766 (stateroom 216 sq. ft. – balcony 70 sq. ft.)
767 (stateroom 229 sq. ft. – balcony 74 sq. ft.)
- The Paul Gauguin Suite (801) and the Flora Tristan Suite (802) are both Category GS Grand Suites and are laid out with a 332-square-foot stateroom and 197-square-foot veranda. Butler service is included.
- Grand Suites can accommodate up to 4 guests by adding 2 berths with cribs or roll-aways.
- There are two Cateogry OS Owner’s Suites (cabin 701 and 7002) with different layouts. Both benefit from butler service.
- Suite 701 features a 457-square-foot stateroom and a 77-square-foot veranda. Owner's Suite 701 can accommodate up to 4 guests by adding 2 berths with cribs or roll-aways. The bathroom includes a separate shower and dressing area.
- The stateroom portion of Suite 7002 is 588 square feet with a 57-square-foot veranda. Owner's Suite 7002 can accommodate up to 4 guests by adding 2 berths with a queen-sized sofa bed. The bathroom includes a full-size tub and dressing area.
- Category F | 200 sq. ft.
- Porthole Staterooms feature two portholes.
- Category B Veranda Staterooms are between 249 and 256 square feet with verandas ranging from 47 to 56 square feet. Stateroom 7003 does not have a tub; just a shower stall. Butler service is included.
- B Veranda Staterooms can accommodate a third guest by adding a roll-away.
- Category A Verdana Suites are either laid out as a 300-square-foot stateroom with a 58-square-foot veranda or 296 square feet with a 53-square-foot veranda. Category A suites include the Tahiti Suite (709), Pont Avent Suite (710), Atunona Suite (711), Arles Suite (712), and 7004. Butler service is included.
- A Veranda Suites can accommodate up to 4 guests by adding 2 berths with cribs or roll-aways.
- The 200-square-foot Category E Window Staterooms feature a picture window. Stateroom 415 is slightly larger (225 square feet) and is wheelchair accessible and can accommodate a third guest by adding a roll-away.
Paul Gauguin Deck Plans
Paul Gauguin Restaurants, Bars & Eateries
- From the moment you are greeted at L’Etoile, you know you’re in for an exquisite dining experience. Open for dinner only, our elegant main dining room surrounds you with a perfectly appointed décor, crisp linens, and an array of tempting specialties, expertly prepared.
- La Veranda's floor to ceiling windows, indoor and al fresco seating, and refined atmosphere make it the perfect place to enjoy breakfast and lunch. In the evening, La Veranda is transformed into an elegant, reservation-only dining venue featuring gourmet cuisine.
- Greet the sun with a buffet breakfast at Le Grill. Or enjoy lunch by the pool on a choice of grilled favorites, salads and fresh tropical fruits. At night Le Grill is transformed into a cozy indoor/outdoor restaurant serving grilled specialties in a more casual atmosphere. Dinner reservations are required at Le Grill.
Paul Gauguin Onboard Entertainment
Casino and Piano Bar
- Every evening (except when prohibited by port regulations), you can try your luck in Le Casino, featuring slot machines, blackjack, and stud poker. Or relax with a drink at the Piano Bar, enjoying live entertainment.
- Exercise your options in our Fitness Center with Lifecycles, treadmills, Stairmasters and weight machines. Or work out on or under the water with windsurfing, waterskiing, kayaking, and our exclusive PADI diving program.
Bars and Lounges
La Palette Lounge
- In this versatile lounge, you can enjoy a morning snack or afternoon tea, attend a honeymoon/anniversary blessing ceremony, or enjoy a nightcap and dance under the stars to the strains of live music.
Le Grand Salon
- Evenings aboard The Gauguin feature spectacular performances in the ship's main lounge. Every voyage features an electrifying Polynesian show by our beloved troupe of entertainers, Les Gauguines and Les Gauguins. Another show might feature a guest Polynesian troupe offering a thrilling performance of ote'a—a complex line dance accompanied by drums telling the ancestral legends of the Polynesian people. On other nights, you might marvel at the skill of a pianist … tap your foot to a rock band … or hum along to familiar tunes performed by a veteran of Broadway. Our selection of entertainment is sure to make every evening a pleasure!
You'll also find activities and entertainment throughout the day in Le Grand Salon. Enliven your senses with a morning game of table tennis. And in the afternoon, you might take in an engaging presentation by one of our special guests.
- Enjoy a refreshing dip in our onboard swimming pool, located under the sky on Deck 8
Spa and Fitness
Spa & Fitness
- Paul Gauguin is home to an award-winning luxury spa. With its unrivalled approach to spa and beauty, services are tailored uniquely to the needs of each individual. Designed as a luxurious refuge from everyday stresses, our spa combines the art of gentle pampering with an extensive range of physical regimens including health and revitalization. Treatments include skin care therapies, skin exfoliating, massage, reflexology, aromatherapy, body wraps, facials and beauty treatments.
- Aboard The Gauguin, a specially designed retractable watersports platform enables guests to descend to sea level, where they can conveniently hop aboard a windsurfer or paddleboard, launch a kayak, or set out for an optional SCUBA diving expedition. The Gauguin’s SCUBA diving excursions are designed for all levels of experience, and we are the only luxury ship in the French Polynesian islands to offer PADI certification onboard for novice divers, as well as refresher courses.The watersports marina is available in select ports and subject to weather conditions and local restrictions.